- Vacuna COVID Madrid
COVID-19 pandemic has been a very rough situation for most of us and vaccination is one of the solutions to recover our lives as they were before. The main intention of this Telegram bot is to notify Madrid people when the app to ask for a vaccination date is available for their age.
- Informativo de Ángel Martín
Angel Martin is a well known comedian from Spain. In September 2020, Angel started a Twitter show where all the important news of the previous day are depicted in less than 2 minutes and 20 seconds. This Google Action is intended for playing this show in Google Assitant.
- Nest Tracking
Node script to store Nest information in a InfluxDB so it can be accessed using a Grafana dashboard.
- Spain COVID19 Bot
Twitter Bot that publishes the new cases of COVID19 in Spain daily.
Platform to syncronize digital agile dashboards (Jira, Kanbanize, Trello) with physical boards by the use of NFC cards
- Informacion Metro de Madrid
Google Action and Alexa Skill intended for Metro de Madrid users in order to provide them with information such as network incidents or the estimated time of arrival of the next train.
Aug, 2018 and Jan, 2021
- AWS Certified Security Specialty
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- BBVA Research uses big data to analyze the impact of COVID-19 on Spanish consumer spending
Institutional press article which describe the impact in the Spanish economy of COVID-19. The Big Data technologies used in this study was implemented by the team to which I belonged.
- Get information on Madrid Metro and Buses from your Google Home (Spanish)
Press article which promotes the Google Action which I developed and that is intended to get information related to Metro de Madrid.
- Christmas spending increased by 8.6% in Madrid Central compared to 3.3% in the rest of the city (Spanish)
Press article which describe the impact in economy of introducing Madrid Central (a low-emission zone in the center of Madrid). The conclusions was extracted by using the Big Data outcomes from the project I was working on.
- Computer engineer discovers a bug in Movistar TV which allowed to watch TV Channels for free (Spanish)
Press article which describe how I discoved a bug in the most popular Spanish TV Platform which allow anyone to watch any available channel.
- Cloud Computing
AWS, GCP, Azure
- Programming Languages
Java, Python, NodeJS
MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Big Data
Pig, Hive, Redshift
Jenkins, Travis, Pipelines, Ansible
- Code Quality
JUnit, Mockito, unittest, Cucumber, pytest, jest
- Microservices & Rest
Spring Boot, Flask, Express
- 🍕 & 🍔 & 🍻